BAKU Soldering Station BK-938 Mini Solder 220V / 110V, Fast Heating Soldering Ir
- Brand Name:BAKU
- Output Power:18W
- Input Voltagle:EU plug 220V / US plug 110V
- Dimensions:85 x 58 x 45 mm
- Temperature Stability:Good
- Output Temperature:50 - 450
- Model Number:BAKU 938 soldering station
- Frequency:50 / 60 Hz
- Type:Soldering Station
- Feature:Small and Fast Heating Soldering Iron
- Power Adapter:EU Plug
- Application:for SMD, SMT, DIP, mobile phone, electronic soldering work
- Shipping Way:free shipping
EU Plug 220V, US Plug 110V
50°c - 450°c
Gold / Silver Random Shipment
85 x 58 x 45 mm
EU Plug 220V, US Plug 110V
- Fast heating
- 450°C achievable in less than a minute
- Variable wattage from 1 to 18 watt at 50 to 450°C
- Electricity saving up to 70% (THT)
- Short handle for perfect soldering balancing
- Long life heater
- No leakage of AC volt as soldering pen is working at 12V technology (safe for sensitive IC's)
- Electric shock proof. (It is fully safe against electrical shock)
- Light weight handle for perfect soldering for long time
- The soldering station can be used non-stop up to 24 hours
Maintenance of Soldering Iron Station:
Maintenance of Soldering Iron Station
- Must get wet the cleaning sponge first, and squeeze the excess water. These steps will help to make the soldering iron tip keep in good cleaning effect.
- If using Not wet cleaning sponge will make the soldering iron tip impaired and hard to tin-plate.
- Please regulate the temperature to 250 degrees Celsius, starting to clean the soldering iron tip and coat a new layer of tin for protection.
- When we don’t need to use the soldering iron, we MUST coat the iron tip with tin to prevent it from oxidation. Because once the iron tip is oxidized, the soldering iron tip is very hard to melt the tin. Even you have regulated the temperature to 450 degrees Celsius, it still can’t get melted. Tin-plating is really important!!
Better to solder with low temperature
- High temperature will speed up oxidize the soldering iron tip, and shorten its service life. When temperature of soldering iron tip is up to 470 degrees Celsius, its oxidation speed is twice faster than 380 degrees Celsius.
Do not press much the iron tip
- When soldering, please do not press much the soldering iron tip. Otherwise will make the tip impaired and deformed. As long as the soldering iron tip can access the welding spot fully, the heat can transfer. Besides, selecting a suitable soldering iron tip is also useful to heat transferring.
Often Keep Tin-plating
- Will reduce oxidation of soldering iron tip, and extend its working life. After using, plate a new layer of tin when the tip temperature is lower.
Keep the soldering iron tip clean and clear up the oxide in time
- If there is black oxide on the soldering iron tip, it probably can’t plate tin. In this case, it needs cleaning immediately. Please regulate the temperature to 250 degrees Celsius, using wet cleaning sponge to clean the oxide on iron tip, and plate tin finally.
Royal MailStandard Shipping
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 0.7kg (1.54lb.)
- Package Size: 23cm x 15cm x 10cm (9.06in x 5.91in x 3.94in)